Leading ISO WHO GMP Certified Third Party Ayurvedic & Herbal Cough Syrup Manufacturer in India
COUGH SYRUP : Supports With Demulcent, anti-tussive, soothing and bronchial anti-septic properties, provides early symptomatic relief from productive and unproductive cough.
Description : It is used to cure the cough and relieve nasal blockage. It also gives efficient respite from the dry cough and throat exasperation. The syrup is predominantly effectual alongside acute non-productive cough and not like commonly obtainable cough syrups, it does not cause sleepiness. It works as a natural cough medication that has both the antimicrobial & anti-inflammatory properties. It is packed with the wellness of herbs that play a key function in improving your respiratory well being.
It comprises of herbs such as tulsi, mulethi, pippali, banaphsa, sunthi, pudina, honey and other herbs that play a key function in curing cough. Whilst Tulsi helps soothing the respiratory airway by helping you cough out the steamy mucus, mulethi is known to pacify your throat and give instant reprieve. Similarly, dry ginger helps to decrease phlegm production. This appendage made from Herbal Cough Syrup Manufacturer in India is secure and can be taken by people involving offspring & old people. Furthermore, it contains usual ingredients that lessen the peril of side effects.
- Is effectual in curing dry cough
- Decreases the impatience that triggers dry cough
- Acts as a natural expectorant, bringing out phlegm
- Relieves the blockage commonly experienced with a cold
- Hold antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
- Helps in the exclusion of phlegm, thus helping in fast revival
- Improves the making of antibodies, thereby stopping infections
- Helps soothing the respiratory airway by helping you cough out the sultry mucus
- Acts as a powerful and normal antitussive and expectorant agent
Ingredients : Each 5 ml contains extract derived from.
Direction for use: Take this syrup as advised by your physician. Ideally, adults should take 2 spoons of syrup 3-4 times a day whereas kids can be given one spoon of this syrup, 3-4 times a day to help recover the symptoms of cough.