Baby Massage Oil: Ruhani Herbals Baby Massage Oil nourishes the tender skin and strengthens the entire health of your baby.
Description: A baby’s skin is very dedicated and requires extra care. The ayurvedic baby massage oil has a richness of Ayurvedic oil extracts that get blended that moisturize and soothe your baby’s tender skin. Baby massage ensures rapid physical growth in babies and induces better sleeping patterns, and regular massages can also strengthen your baby’s muscles and bones. The infusion of Ayurvedic herbs makes the product extremely beneficial for babies from the day they are born.
Ruhani Herbals baby massage oils consist of all-natural ayurvedic herbs which get curated specially for the delicate skin of babies. The mixture of oils nourishes and boosts the quality of the baby’s skin. A regular massage with a non-staining, light oil significantly boosts the health and well-being of the baby.
The baby massage oil manufacturers have created this 100% Healthy and safe to be used for your baby regularly to promote healthy growth of bones and muscles. It is 100% safe and healthy to be used on your baby daily, promoting healthier growth of muscles and bones. The oil is designed in the right way, catering to the baby’s growth needs. The ancient Ayurvedic formulation inspires the formulation. The oil is prepared with a unique base, and the perfect blend of Ayurvedic herbs stimulates the baby’s growth.
Key Benefits :
- It is a 100% natural Ayurvedic baby massage oil used daily and applied from head to toe.
- It moisturizes the baby’s skin, while the oil has healing properties that prevent scarring.
- The ingredients come with antibacterial properties that fight skin infections, prevent coughs and, cold, and fevers with regular use.
- It helps keep your baby calm and relaxed.
Directions for Use:
- Start pouring oil between your palms & rub them together to warm the oil
- Massage it gently on the hair, face, and body of the baby
- Leave the oil on your baby for 15 minutes
- Cleanse your baby with baby Shampoo & body wash after the oil application.
- Do not apply any pressure while massaging your baby.
- Trim your nails to avoid harming the baby’s skin
- Avoid contacting the oil with the baby’s eyes
- Apply a drop on the hands to check for any allergic reactions since some babies might be allergic to a few specific oils
- Always give proper care while holding the baby and massaging to prevent injury or fall.