Leading WHO GMP Certified 3rd Party Herbal Iron and Calcium Syrup Manufacturer and Supplier in India
IRON AND CALCIUM SYRUP : it’s recommended to cover an increased need of calcium, especially during the growing phase of childhood.
Description :It is used for curing iron-deficiency anemia which can be owing to conditions such as hookworm invasion, chronic blood loss, or scarce ingestion of iron. It is also suggested to execute the iron necessity of the body and stop anemia throughout pregnancy and lactation. The syrup from ayurvedic iron syrup manufacturing company is prescribed to care for anemia caused owing to lack of Vitamin B12 and folic acid. Anemia is characterized by a reduced number of red blood cells, which are liable for carrying oxygen through the body. It contains iron, cyanocobalamin and folic acid (Vitamin B9) as the key ingredients. In addition to cure of anemia, this syrup is also utilized to stop and treat dietetic deficiencies of iron, Vitamin B12, and folic acid. It is also used to care for lack of appetite, common weakness (fatigue) and to reinstate iron levels post-surgery. In children, it is utilized to treat malabsorption as well. Ruhani Herbal iron syrup is generally secure with little or no side effects.
Features and benefits :
- Beneficial in the cure of lack of appetite
- Useful in the deterrence and healing of general weakness, rundown conditions, and convalescence
- Useful in post-surgery conditions to return the iron levels in the body and loss of blood caused throughout surgery
- Helpful to retain iron, folic acid, and Vitamin B12 levels in the body particularly during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Helpful in the cure and deterrence of malabsorption, mainly in children
Ingredients : Each 5 ml contains extract derived from.
Direction for use:
For adults: It is suggested to take one spoon of this syrup two times a day to recover your iron levels in the body.
For children: It is advised to take this syrup as directed by the Herbal Iron and Calcium Syrup Manufacturer for kids as the dosage is dependent on type and sternness of the condition.